What is SEPTA?
Monroe-Woodbury SEPTA is an organization that strives to bring together parents, teachers and administrators in an effort to inform, support and advocate for the unique and special needs of our students.
How do we achieve this?
- Share information regarding special education policies and laws, community resources and supplemental services
- Provide special topics and speakers at monthly general membership meetings.
- Provide Student Scholarships to graduating MW Seniors
- Provide Teacher Mini-Grants for non-budgetary classroom supplies and curriculum enhancements
How can you get involved?
Become a member by completing a membership form today!
Attend monthly membership meetings:
2014-2015 Meeting Dates
Wednesday, October 1st - 7:00 pm @ Central Valley Elementary - Guest Speaker - Jesse Saperstein
- Wednesday, November 5th - 7:00 pm @ Sapphire Elementary - Guest Speaker - Jan Brunckhorst
- Tuesday, November 11th - 10:30 am-1:00 pm - Kids Konnect Bowling Event (K-12) - Colonial Lanes, Chester
- Thursday, February 5th - 7:00 pm @ North Main Elementary - SEPTA Movie Night! See Claire Danes as Temple Grandin - Autism gave her a vision; she gave it a voice.
Thursday, March 12th - 7:00 pm @ Smith Clove Elementary - Guest Speaker - Diane Berger
Tuesday, April 7th - 7:00 pm @ Pine Tree Elementary - Guest Speaker - Laura Stubecki - An evening focused on sensory processing disorder and sensory integration
Thursday, May 7th - 5:30 pm @ High School Large Cafeteria - Teacher Appreciation
2014-2015 Executive Board:
|Co-President Elect: ||Alicia Pavignano|
|Co-President Elect: ||Tara Sovik-Bandel|
|Vice President: ||OPEN|
|Treasurer: ||Lynda Mitrione|
|Recording Secretary: ||Robin Yarrington|
|Corresponding Secretary: ||OPEN|
|Membership Chair: ||Leslye Joseph|
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS HAVE BEEN NOMINATED
FOR THE SEPTA EXECUTIVE BOARD IN 2015-16
|Corresponding Secretary||Ilene Maddalena|
|Recording Secretary||Lynda Mitrione|
|Membership Chair||Leslye Joseph|
Voting will take place on Thursday, May 7th at the
Teacher Appreciation Reception at the High School.
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.