APPR forms are linked below.
- Pre-Observation/Lesson Plan Form
- Teacher Observation Form
- Professional Responsibilities Form
- Final Score Tabulation Sheet (includes Principal Walkthrough)
- Final Composite Rating Score Sheet
- Monroe-Woodbury 0-60 Conversion Chart
- Teacher Improvement Form
- Teacher Videotaping Release
- Teaching Assistant Observation Form
- Pupil Personnel Observation Form
**These are FILLABLE FORMS.
Please use ONLY FIREFOX to download the APPR Form and ONLY ADOBE READER to fill it out. Directions are below.
STEP 1 - Set Adobe Reader as the Default application
Open Applications on your computer. Click on Adobe Reader to open it.
- If you have not used Adobe Reader before, you will get a User Agreement window.
- Click AGREE
- In a moment, another window will open asking if you want Adobe Reader to be the Default application for pdfs.
- CLICK YES
STEP 2 - Download the APPR form you need.
Open FIREFOXClick on the form you want to use from the links below.The form will open with a black background. On the top right will be a button "Open With Different Viewer"
Click on OPEN WITH DIFFERENT VIEWER
- Click the "OPEN WITH DIFFERENT VIEWER" button
- If ADOBE READER should be selected as the "Open With" application.
- (If it is not, click on the drop down and choose OTHER and then choose ADOBE READER from applications)
The file will open with Adobe Reader.
You may save it and fill it out at a later date if you wish but YOU MUST REMEMBER to complete the form ONLY in ADOBE READER.
To open the file with ADOBE READER after saving it from the website:
Go into your APPLICATIONS folder
Double click on ADOBE READER
Go to FILE----->OPEN
Navigate to the location where you saved your APPR form and click on your file
***Please save the file as:
"YOUR LAST NAME"_APPR.....pdf
Also linked below are the APPR Agreement and the Charlotte Danielson Rubric for reference.
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.