PickATime is an online service that allows parents/guardians to plan and schedule conferences with their child(ren)'s teachers. As conference dates approach, the PickATime system is activated and links for each school are provided. PLEASE NOTE: Until the PickATime sites are opened, any existing school links will not work.
A few things to keep in mind when using PickATime:
Fall 2021 Parent Teacher Conferences will all be online using Google Meet instead of in person.
Each appointment you make will have its own Google Meet link. You will need those links to join each of your Parent Teacher Conferences.
- A parent PickATime account must be created before it is possible to schedule conferences.
- Each school building has an individual PickATime link for scheduling conferences. Each school must be scheduled separately and will require a separate account for that school's site.
- There are specific instructions below for parents whose children attend the same school and share the same teacher.
- When scheduling, be sure to leave enough time between appointments to allow some time for delays.
- There is an option to print the schedule when completed.
- Email reminders can also be set up.
PickATime will allow appointments to be scheduled for ONLY one date.
Appointments must be cancelled on PickATime at least 24 hours in advance or it will not be possible to re-schedule for a different date.
Questions about scheduling should be directed to the school main office.
PickATime Scheduling Links:
* HS and MS PickATime sites will open Friday, November 5, 2021 at 12:00 a.m.
* Grades 2-5 PickATime sites will open Friday, October 29, 2021 at 12:00 a.m.
* K-1 PickATime sites will open Friday, November 5, 2021 at 12:00 a.m.