The Monroe-Woodbury Board of Education will hold its annual Organizational Meeting followed by a Regular Meeting on Tuesday, July 5 beginning at 5:00 p.m. at the Education Center, 278 Route 32, Central Valley NY 10917.
The meetings will be held in person and is open to the public. It will also be livestreamed at: https://events.locallive.tv/events/84349
The agenda will be available prior to the meeting on BoardDocs:
Public Comments for Regular Meetings
Public Comment forms are available on the speakers' podium in the meeting room 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Please complete the form and deliver it to the District Clerk at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
Public Comment Guidelines, per BOE policy, are as follows:
- Public comments should be related to agenda items.
- Under normal circumstances, speakers would be allotted three minutes per comment. This equates to approximately 450 words in writing.
- The total public comment period is limited to 30 minutes.
- Please limit comments to one representative per organization or group.
- Although the Board of Education welcomes comments about programs offered by the District and the efforts of its staff, the discussion of matters relating to specific individuals is expressly prohibited.
- Please be aware that Board members and the Superintendent typically do not respond to statements at the Board meeting. Responses to questions or concerns are provided at the subsequent Board meeting.